FORUM RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES
These rules are made for all community members at FertilityLane. They shall be adhered to by everyone to make sure that our community runs smoothly and provide a productive experience for all members and visitors.
1. All the forums are categorized by topics. Post your messages and questions in the appropriate section.
2. If a topic is in a forum that is not appropriate, the admin has the right to move it to the right one.
3. The answer to your questions may have been posted. Please use the search function at the top right of each page to find an answer.
1. Please be respectful to all members of this forum
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for FertiltyLane content users to exchange information.
Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others.
Disrespectful behavior such as harassing, profanity, abusive language, personal attacks, trolling, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language is not allowed.
If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, please notify a moderator or administrator directly.
2. Please Contribute
If you use the forum, it would be great if everyone works together and contributes regularly to keep it active.
3. Forbidden activities
-Advertising: No form of advertising is allowed by members on the forum.
– Creating posts just to up your post count / bumping posts to keep them near the top.
– Cross posting the same topic to different sections.
– Rants and constant non-constructive comments.
– Publicly disclosing private messages between you and forum moderators / administrators without consent.
– Use of abusive, hateful or defamatory language.
– Impersonating another forum user, moderator or administrator.
– Trying to exploit the security of this forum. if you know of any bug, contact the admin instead.
– Illegal Activities that break (inter)national laws.
Users in violation of the above rules would receive an initial warning, while repeated offenders will be banned.
Moderators may also choose to instantly ban a user because of major offences like creating posts with links to sites that promote illegal activities like phishing links , and use of obscene or vulgar language.
These rules may be revised. You are expected to check the board rules once in a while to to take notice of any change.